Brazilian Butt Lift or Buttock Augmentation
is a minimally invasive procedure designed to increase the fullness, roundness and projection of the buttocks. The surgery consists of two procedures performed together to enhance the size and shape of the buttocks using the patient’s own fatty tissues. The surgery is designed to remove and contour areas of localized fullness or fatty deposits of the torso and thighs, and use this tissue to create more beautiful contours and fullness of the buttocks. In addition, the patient obtains improved contours of the waist, hips and thigh areas with enhancement of self-image and self confidence. The surgery uses only tiny incisions less than 1/8th
inch in size to harvest fatty tissues and transplant the fat cells to the breasts. Adipose stem cells are also transferred during the procedure to increase the viability of the fat cells. The procedure can be performed comfortably under local anesthesia with mild sedation or under general anesthesia in our Accredited Outpatient Surgical Facility.Advantages of the Brazilian Butt Lift over traditional “Buttock Lifting” or buttock implant surgery:
- – No artificial or synthetic device is required for buttock enhancement
- – The tissues are completely natural and are derived from the patient’s own body
- – The buttocks can be sculpted and shaped to achieve the patient’s desired results
- – There are no visible scars due to the use of tiny hidden incisions
- – Minor to moderate imperfections of the buttocks can be corrected under local anesthesia
- – Liposculpting for harvesting of the fat cells can be used to enhance the patient’s shape and body contours with improvement of self image and self confidence.
- – Improves the overall balance of the patient’s figure
- – The surgery can be performed under local anesthesia with sedation as desired
- – The surgery has been shown to be safe and effective when performed by a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon such as Dr Daniel Calloway.
- – Long term satisfaction with this procedure is excellent